Introducing Rutland Charcuterie Gift Hampers
We've been very busy bees over the last few weeks, tasting and curating our gift hamper selections to match your favourite free range British charcuterie with the finest local producers to create a wonderful collection of gift hampers.
Each hamper includes a delightful offering to suit all tastes and budgets, presented in a stylish grass hamper or gift box to wow your friends, family and colleagues for any occasion.
Anyone who enjoys good food will appreciate this thoughtful gift which can be delivered to the buyer to give in person or direct to the lucky recipient to enjoy straight away.
We're proud to be working with-
- Vivia Crumps - for the delicious chutney and relish. 'From our kitchens in rural Rutland, we use the finest ingredients with no additives or artificial preservatives to produce small batches of chutneys, bursting with flavours and textures that will beautifully complement a wide range of dishes.'
- Rutland Rapeseed oil which is 'grown, pressed and bottled on the shores of Rutland Water and is big in flavour, nutritional value and healthy eating.'
- Hambleton Bakery - opened in 2008 with the aim to bring the flavour back to bread using organic flours and products free of preservatives, enzymes and enhancers. The raspberry jam is the best we've ever tasted - it's included in our Exton Collection Gift Hamper.
- Hambleton Farms Fine Foods who specialise in sourcing the finest local and international produce - a wonderful Rutland red cheese has been selected for our Deluxe Rutland Gift Hamper collection.
- Studio Chocolate who make the most exquisite and creative chocolates nearby in Nottingham.
- Miller's Harvest who use 'a trio of ingredients in three individual, square crackers that move the humble cracker in a new direction.' Their three seed crackers are divine!
- Belvoir Fruit Farms. Who hold the same values as us - 'We never compromise on quality, and choose only the best ingredients. Everything that goes into our drinks is real and natural with nothing artificial at all.'
- Rutland honey who share the county motto of 'multum in parvo' with us as well, much in little!
- Sloeberry Spirits who make Melton Mowbray sloe gin 'using quality fruit, much of which is hand picked by ourselves from the hedgerows in and around Melton Mowbray.'
- The Grainstore Brewery who have been producing Rutland Osprey ale since 2000 when it was 'first introduced as a collaboration between the Grainstore Brewery, the Wildlife Trust and Anglian Water at the same time as introduction of the Osprey Project.' A refreshing light golden brew, whose flavour is complex and mellow with a finely balanced floral aroma and smooth bitterness.
Gift hampers start at only £38 including UK mainland delivery. We can also send to other addresses on request - please email info@rutlandcharcuterie for more information.